Thinking about ways to make Christmas special this year? We know your children are so excited for Santa to come, they can hardly wait...and then they hear something. Could it be? Is SANTA here?
Imagine your children's delight and astonishment that you have Santa Claus on speed dial!! Picture their excitement when he knows them personally and is taking the time to speak with them... live!
You know that Naughty & Nice list? We can help your kids stay on the Nice list with a custom created video message from Santa Claus to YOUR Children, highlighting their strengths and including what they need to work on!
We would love to spread holiday cheer to your friends, colleagues and family this year by providing your group with our wildly popular holiday characters - Santa, Mrs. Claus and of course the Elves. But book early! The Best Santas in Minnesota are in high demand!
Regarding the pandemic
These are strange times, so we have come up with some contact-free or contact-lite, social-distancing friendly options. We are leading the way when it comes to best practices for entertainment like this, which makes it safe & deliriously fun. Many Santas took 2020 and now are taking 2021 off, because, as you can imagine, being plump old men in their 70’s-90’s (with comorbidities) makes them more vulnerable to COVID. While our Santa is no spring chicken, he is younger, healthy and very active!
Happy Holidays from our family to yours
We are not a national “Hire-a-Santa-near-me” company which dispatches local Santas. We ARE your local Santa Claus provider, and we have direct access to the REAL Santa Claus, (and the best Santa) direct from the North Pole (but vacationing in MN, in case your children ask!) :o)
We are a family-owned and operated local St. Paul / Minneapolis, Minnesota based company, with over 30 years entertaining the Twin Cities. From our family to yours, we wish you the happiest of holidays!
Worth EVERY DOLLAR and then some. Fabulous job, Santa!- Parents of Josh and Sophie
A word about Santa!
*Spoiler Alert* (make sure the kids are in bed).
Let’s face it… there is so much more to Santa than appearance! Most people believe they only want a Santa who has grown his own beard, and who can blame them? But if you are booking Santa for the very first time, you need to screen your Santa very carefully. An old man with a naturally white beard and plump figure is not enough to guarantee a magical (and safe) experience with Santa Claus! You want a professional Santa who respects children, who is fun, playful and jovial! But don’t just take our work for it – Read our Reviews!
While we prefer (and are biased towards) Real and Natural beard Santas, we know just as many talented and magical Santas with Designer beards who are told by children “You’re the REAL Santa”, as we do Real Beard and Natural Santas in the Twin Cities. It all comes down to charisma, commitment and credentials! An energetic, dynamic Santa can not only get down on the ground with the children, he can get back up again!
Every year, we hear horror stories of event planners who regretted going with a bad or cheap Santa. Here are real questions and comments from prospective customers in recent years, which emphasize that all Minnesota Santas are not alike…
- “Can you provide a Mrs. Claus to help keep Santa awake?” (Because their Santa last year kept falling asleep in the chair. Our Santa will stay awake!)
- “Does your Santa drive?” (Because they had to pick up Santa and bring him back home. Yes! Santa drives!)
- “Um, will Santa be sober at 10am?” (Because last year’s Santa had begun drinking by 9am, prior to their event. I can’t even begin to comment on this one! Sober? Yes!)
- “Last year, Santa was late and ran past people in the parking lot half dressed.” (Try explaining that one to your child!!! We arrive early and ready to go!)
- (Not a question, but a comment which left us speechless…) “Santa looked the part and everything, but he was a little inappropriate with the employees and their children.” (No one should have to deal with that!)
Let me emphasize that not every Santa who is cheap is bad, but the bad ones have a tendency to be cheap.
There’s a reason we sell out early each year! A great Santa will ensure that YOU have a worry-free experience!!! Remember that this isn’t a part time job for us! We bring joy and laughter year round. Check out our Google reviews (on all that we do), and you’ll see a consistent theme of laughter, reliability and peace of mind!
Natural Beard Santa
Real Beard Santa
Designer Beard Santa
Why do you want one of our REAL Santas?
- We make believers out of everyone! (Even that crabby Uncle of yours will come around.)
- We know how to talk to children. While it’s true that most people just want to take the photo, Santa spends time with each child, answering questions (about the North Pole, about Rudolph, about Mrs. Claus’ cookies… there is no question Santa can’t answer!)
- We’re funny! “Ho Ho Ho” isn’t what Santa Claus says… it’s the written way to represent Santa’s laughter. A real Santa is funny! He jovial! He laughs a lot! He makes jokes. He’s been around a long time, and that excitement and humor adds a wonderful element to any Christmas Party.
- We understand that some children are sensitive around animated characters (including Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, Clowns, Chuck E. Cheese, etc.). A REAL Santa is compassionate to those little nippers and can spot the fear before the child is in full-throttle meltdown. Santa can help you get that picture you want, without causing distress to the child.
- A REAL Santa gives you peace of mind that everything will go well… including a background check, professional training, liability insurance, 100% track record for reliability, good hygiene, clean & well-maintained costume, drug & alcohol-free. (Sorry… we have to mention those last three, because we hear complaints from people about their ‘last Santa’ who… (fill in the blank– “was tipsy”, “looked disheveled”, “smelled bad”.) While price isn’t the only indication of quality, if you do find someone whose prices seem too good to be true, feel free to read this short article I wrote about the 4 Hidden Costs of Saving Money.
- You will look like a hero for pulling strings at the North Pole to get a REAL Santa Claus at your event!
Frequently Asked SANTA CLAUS Questions
for Christmas Eve HOME Visits:
What makes your Santa Visit different than the others?
We believe in the magic of Christmas! For home visits, we'll instruct you on how to make Santa magically appear! Then, we customize your visit with personal information on the family members. Santa will know things to ensure your children believe for a long time! Plus, he can deliver personal messages or gifts which you provide!
How much does it cost?
The cost varies, depending upon the location of the visit, the size of the group and the length of the visit. Most visits are between 15-20 minutes (which is a lot longer than it may seem), for an average family of up to 3 children. Visits start at $179 plus travel.
What if we want more time with Santa?
I know that 15-20 minutes doesn't seem like much, but I promise it is just right for the average family of up to 3 children. We want the visit to be long enough to be magical and special for each child, but not so long that the children get suspicious The longer he's there, the more questions your youngsters will ask, so it's best to leave while the impression is fresh and magical!
What happens if we go longer than scheduled?
Well, that depends if you're on the naughty or nice list. :o) Seriously, though, a few minutes over the scheduled time is rarely a problem! But please keep in mind that Santa has a lot of families to visit, and we don't want them left waiting (just like you wouldn't want to be kept waiting)! We will work with you, however, to schedule the perfect time frame, so that everyone is present and ready. If you have a larger family or anticipate needing a longer visit with Santa, we can schedule that for you in advance.
What if we have a large family?
For home visits with more than 3 children, there is an additional fee of $19 per child, because the overall visit will be longer. Please remember that this isn't the Mall. In your home, Santa will take the time to spend with each child to make it a visit they will remember forever and ever. We don't want him (or the children) to feel rushed.
Does Santa deliver presents?
Yes! If you'd like. In most cases, Parents will leave wrapped presents in a garbage back outside the house (away from windows & doors), so that Santa can transfer them to his sack prior to entering. We'll give you helpful hints on how to ensure each child gets the right present.
How do I schedule Santa's visit?
In order to give impeccable customer service, we schedule our home visits by offering an arrival window. For example, if you want Santa around 8:00pm, the arrival window might be 7:45pm-8:15pm, which means he'll arrive anywhere in that 30 minute window, ready to begin upon arrival. This allows for weather issues (The sleigh isn't used to Minnesota!) or other unforeseen delays. And if you REALLY want to surprise your children, schedule the visit after they are in bed! Let them "catch" Santa putting the presents under the tree. Talk about MAGIC! You will treasure these photos and visits for a lifetime!
Does Santa come to parties, or just private family visits?
The Christmas Eve Home Visits are designed to be more about the magic of the holiday, and less about a "party entertainer" (though he IS quite entertaining!) If you are looking for Santa for a large party, give us a call, as we have special packages and pricing just for you.
Voted Best Entertainment in Minneapolis!
Looking for Holiday Entertainment for an Event?
We would love to spread holiday cheer to your Minnesota friends, colleagues and family this year by providing our wildly popular holiday characters as well as our fast & fabulous balloon artists and face painters!