Interactive Workshops for Youth
Let’s face it. Today’s youngsters have too much screen time!
Computers, iPads, SmartPhones, Video games, etc. We can help! Our classes and workshops are interactive, designed to create success experiences for all participants. When you bring us to educate your group, the participants will not only learn a new skill or art form, they will also:
- Build self confidence
- Increase their awareness of self and others
- Encourage creativity & self expression
- Develop teamwork
- Cultivate personal resiliance
- Overcome social obstacles
- Feel empowered to problem-solve and learn new things
- Conquer fear of failure
- Seek additional resources on the subject matter (generally from the library)
- Have FUN!!
You can’t get all that from a screen!
By the way, many of our workshops qualify for Legacy Grant Money…
Choose from our workshops on:
- Balloon Sculpting
- Circus Arts
- Physical Comedy
- Team Building
These programs are available for Kindergarten through 12th grade, and are divided by age group (K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12) for developmentally appropriate learning.
Multi-class residencies also available.