It’s NEVER too early to book Santa or your other Holiday Entertainment in the Twin Cities!
There is nothing more exciting for youngsters than the anticipation of the holidays!
We would love to spread holiday cheer to your friends, colleagues and family this year by providing our wildly popular holiday characters as well as our fast & fabulous balloon artists and face painters!
Yes… you can find people who hibernate from January to October, only coming out after Black Friday to earn a little extra cash this December, but we do this year round! We don’t just surface around the holidays! We are bringing joy and laughter to special events, which means that we have exactly what you need to add that special touch to your event!
Each year, we get calls in October for holiday celebrations in the Twin Cities, and folks are surprised when we are unable to help them. We want to help you, so don’t wait.
The best and most affordable artists and entertainers always get booked first!
Looking for Santa Family Fun?!
Thinking about ways to make Christmas special this year? We know your children are so excited for Santa to come, they can hardly wait...and then they hear something. Could it be? Is SANTA here?
Imagine your children's delight and astonishment that you have Santa Claus on speed dial!! Picture their excitement when he knows them personally and is taking the time to speak with them... live!
You know that Naughty & Nice list? We can help your kids stay on the Nice list with a custom created video message from Santa Claus to YOUR Children, highlighting their strengths and including what they need to work on!
We would love to spread holiday cheer to your friends, colleagues and family this year by providing your group with our wildly popular holiday characters - Santa, Mrs. Claus and of course the Elves. But book early! The Best Santas in Minnesota are in high demand!
HANUKKAH PARTIES FOR FAMILIES & TEMPLES
Whether yours is a Hanukkah party for your Synagogue or for your family, there are quite a few popular entertainment choices.
- Face Painting (Check out our Holiday Face Painting VIDEO!)
- Balloon Sculptures are always a hit!
- Comedy shows for Kids! (You can ask us about our funny Maccabee rap.)
- Magic and Juggling (Strolling or a Show.)
- Caricatures! (Imagine a nice family portrait for Bubbe this year!)
CHRISTMAS PARTIES TARGETING FAMILIES AND CHILDREN
We are invited to provide Santa and his helpers to the following types of events:
· Home Parties (including Christmas Eve)
· Business and Corporate Parties (for both children and adults–Yes, even adults LOVE Santa!)
· Community Celebrations
· Day Care centers (for both children and adults)
· Senior Centers, Nursing Homes & Assisted Living
· Christmas in July
· Photography Studios
· Charities, Hospitals and other non-profit organizations
· Military events
When it comes to Christmas parties for children & families (corporate or private), the popular holiday entertainment choices are pretty common.
- Of course, the most beloved characters of the season are Santa and Mrs. Claus! Professional Santas who respect children (and who are sensitive to youngsters experiencing an animated character for the first time), add fun and festivity to any holiday party! There are three different type of Santa for special events: Real Beard Santa, Natural Beard Santa, and Designer Beard Santa. Here’s the distinction: Designer Beard (Synthetic), Natural Beard (Natural hair, looks “real”) and Real Beard (his own beard). Most people believe they want a Real Beard Santa, and who can blame them? But if you are booking Santa for the very first time, you need to screen your Santa very carefully. A old man with a naturally white beard and plump figure is not enough to guarantee a magical experience with Santa Claus in the Twin Cities! In fact, I know just as many talented and magical Santas with Natural beards who are told by children “You’re the REAL Santa”, as I do Real Beard Santas. It all comes down to commitment and credentials! If your event is a private party on Christmas eve, BOOK EARLY! Below are a few pictures of our Santas, and make sure you also check out our gallery… (simply select “Christmas and Winter Holidays” from the drop-down menu).
Natural Beard Santa
Real Beard Santa
Designer Beard Santa
- Face Painting and Balloons (Check out our Holiday Face Painting VIDEO!)
- Comedy shows for Kids! (Performed by Santa’s elves, if you’d like!)
- Magic and Juggling around a Christmas theme (strolling or a stage show)
- The Winter Snow Fairy–complete with Stories, Magic, Music or games! (Check out the photos below!)
Why do you want one of our REAL Santas?
- We make believers out of everyone! (Even that crabby Uncle of yours will come around.)
- We know how to talk to children. While it’s true that most people just want to take the photo, Santa spends time with each child, answering questions (about the North Pole, about Rudolph, about Mrs. Claus’ cookies… there is no question Santa can’t answer!)
- We’re funny! “Ho Ho Ho” isn’t what Santa Claus says… it’s the written way to represent Santa’s laughter. A real Santa is funny! He jovial! He laughs a lot! He makes jokes. He’s been around a long time, and that excitement and humor adds a wonderful element to any Christmas Party.
- We understand that some children are sensitive around animated characters (including Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, Clowns, Chuck E. Cheese, etc.). A REAL Santa is compassionate to those little nippers and can spot the fear before the child is in full-throttle meltdown. Santa can help you get that picture you want, without causing distress to the child.
- A REAL Santa gives you peace of mind that everything will go well… including a background check, professional training, liability insurance, 100% track record for reliability, good hygiene, clean & well-maintained costume, drug & alcohol-free. (Sorry… we have to mention those last three, because we hear complaints from people about their ‘last Santa’ who… (fill in the blank– “was tipsy”, “looked disheveled”, “smelled bad”.) While price isn’t the only indication of quality, if you do find someone whose prices seem too good to be true, feel free to read this short article I wrote about the 4 Hidden Costs of Saving Money.
- You will look like a hero for pulling strings at the North Pole to get a REAL Santa Claus at your event!
SHOW SPOTLIGHT – “Selfish Elfish”
It’s the time of the holiday season when girls and boys all over the world are thinking about the choices they’ve made this year… But what happens when one of Santa’s own helpers doesn’t make the “nice” list??? It might take a miracle, or maybe just a little holiday magic…
30-35 minute show (Available in November and December), designed for ages 3-10
NEED HOLIDAY ENTERTAINMENT FOR ADULTS?
- Comedy Stage Hypnosis Shows. This is probably the most requested entertainment for corporate holiday parties! There is simply nothing funnier than watching your colleagues see, hear, taste, smell and experience things that aren’t really there! And our shows are completely G-rated! We promise that your peers will be able to show their faces at work on Monday!
- Comedy Magic Shows. Why go to Vegas when we can bring some of the Country’s best Magicians to your own special event!
- Music Comedy Show. Imagine your peers taking a trip down memory lane with the hilarious antics of “Laverne & Lucy”, Music–Comedy–Audience Participation! All rolled up into a nice hour-long performance that will leave your group feeling good!
Looking for something funny to get your group excited about your holiday party?
We can make you a custom video for your company like this.
And if you don’t need a show, but you’d like entertainment in the background, consider the following:
- Santa! Yes… Adults love him too! And a GOOD Santa knows how to interact with all ages! Imagine what happens when Santa tells your boss that he barely made the “nice list” this year!
- Henna tattoos
- Strolling Magic
- Fortune Tellers/Palm Readers
- Balloons & Face Painting… yes, we do get more requests for children, but adults love it too. (Check out the photos below!) :o)
If you would like a free event consultation, just give me a call!
300+ events per year for the last 25+ years means we’ve seen it all, and we will be able to steer you towards something AMAZING!
Below are a few pictures of our Santas, and make sure you also check out our gallery… (simply select “Christmas and Winter Holidays” from the drop-down menu).
Check out some of our Holiday Face Painting!
Frequently Asked SANTA CLAUS Questions for HOME Visits:
What makes your Santa Visit different than the others?
We believe in the magic of Christmas! For home visits, we'll instruct you on how to make Santa magically appear! Then, we customize your visit with personal information on the family members. Santa will know things to ensure your children believe for a long time! Plus, he can deliver personal messages or gifts which you provide!
How much does it cost?
The cost varies, depending upon the location of the visit, the size of the group and the length of the visit. Most visits are between 15-20 minutes (which is a lot longer than it may seem), for an average family of up to 3 children. Visits run $229- $299 plus travel, where applicable.
What if we want more time with Santa?
I know that 15-20 minutes doesn't seem like much, but I promise it is just right for the average family of up to 3 children. We want the visit to be long enough to be magical and special for each child, but not so long that the children get suspicious The longer he's there, the more questions your youngsters will ask, so it's best to leave while the impression is fresh and magical!
What happens if we go longer than scheduled?
Well, that depends if you're on the naughty or nice list. :o) Seriously, though, a few minutes over the scheduled time is rarely a problem! But please keep in mind that Santa has a lot of families to visit, and we don't want them left waiting (just like you wouldn't want to be kept waiting)! We will work with you, however, to schedule the perfect time frame, so that everyone is present and ready. If you have a larger family or anticipate needing a longer visit with Santa, we can schedule that for you in advance.
What if we have a large family?
For home visits with large families, you may wish to reserve two slots (especially if Santa is distributing your presents). Please remember that this isn't the Mall. In your home, Santa will take the time to spend with each child to make it a visit they will remember forever and ever. We don't want him (or the children) to feel rushed.
Does Santa deliver presents?
Yes! If you'd like. In most cases, Parents will leave wrapped presents in a garbage back outside the house (away from windows & doors), so that Santa can transfer them to his sack prior to entering. We'll give you helpful hints on how to ensure each child gets the right present.
How do I schedule Santa's visit?
In order to give impeccable customer service, we schedule our home visits by offering an arrival window. For example, if you want Santa after dinner, the arrival window might be 6:00pm-8:00pm, which means he'll arrive anywhere in that 2 hour window, ready to begin upon arrival. This allows for multiple visits and weather issues (The sleigh isn't used to Minnesota!) or other unforeseen delays. If you need Santa in a narrower window, it's available for an additional fee. And if you REALLY want to surprise your children, schedule the visit after they are in bed! Let them "catch" Santa putting the presents under the tree. Talk about MAGIC! You will treasure these photos and visits for a lifetime!
Does Santa come to parties, or just private family visits?
The Christmas Eve Home Visits are designed to be more about the magic of the holiday, and less about a "party entertainer" (though he IS quite entertaining!) If you are looking for Santa for a large party, give us a call, as we have special packages and pricing just for you.